Friday, September 23, 2005

A Quick One While I'm Away


I hope you all saw Felix Hernandez's 2/3 of a no-hitter the other night. I've never yet seen a whole no-hitter, if anyone will do it, it'll be the King.

Here is another rave review of No Direction Home. It's a must-see.

Bought some Johnny Cash last night, inspired by his appearances in the Dylan movie. It's the first Cash I've owned. He's outstanding. I give the man in black my full endorsement. I got 16 Biggest Hits, American Recordings, and a smattering of other songs. The best: I Walk The Line, A Boy Named Sue, Ring Of Fire, I Still Miss Someone, Hurt, Redemption Song (with Joe Strummer(!)), The Man Comes Around, (Ghost) Riders In The Sky, Sunday Morning Coming Down, Man In Black, Folsom Prison Blues, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, Drive On, Oh Bury Me Not, Jackson, Long Black Veil, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Pocahontas, I've Been Everywhere and You'll Never Walk Alone.

It looks like we're not going to get Serenity. Damn Mark Cuban.

No comments:

Post a Comment